Unanswered: Creating Transactions and Relationships

Hello. I hope someone can help me with an issue I've been having. I have a rather complex Access Db in which I have a table that includes information for individuals my agency deals with. For example, I have programs called Consumers, Surrogates, and Employees. I need to be able to somehow join these programs, (which are each given their own unique identity or program ID), to build a query that I can pull all of them together on. Where would I begin?
    I'm thinking I need to build some sort of transaction table that hooks them.

Provided Answers: 14
    What's the relationship among Consumers, Surrogates, and Employees (i.e. what element links them together)?
    Have a nice day!

Okay so here's my setup: I have a form, which I call the main form. That is the form that my data entry clerk uses to add, delete, and change individual's info. I have a subform that is linked to a transaction table that is placed with the main form that includes each person's programs, which the programs each have their own unique identity. Consumers, Surrogates, and Employees ARE each included in programs. So I have each category separated like that. I hope that's not confusing. What I need is to have something on that Main Form, such as a combo box, or something that lists each Consumer by County, (which I have a query for). I can add the combo box, no problem. The problem I'm running into is for example: If my data entry person pulls up an employee's record, I need her to be able to choose which consumer that person serves. There may be more than one person or vice versa.

...and then I need to be able to include those consumers in the final report I've created.

I feel like I might need another transaction table and subform to include in the main form that lists the consumer information.