My specialty over the past 23 of 44 years’ in IT has been placing professionals in positions on the IT and Finance side whose experience includes working with the various business intelligence software tools — Oracle’s Hyperion suite, SAP’s product line, and several others.
We are located outside of Philadelphia, PA and have done business with clients from Oregon to New Hampshire, and across Europe.
I am currently conducting a search to fill a full-time position for a past client located near Harrisburg, PA. Contact me at email@example.com.
The client offers internationally recognized brands, is financially stable, and offers a competitive compensation package (including bonus), career path, full benefits, and relocation package.
This position calls for strong leadership and communication skills, a proven record of delivering results, and exceptional skills both as a team leader and project participant. Management experience is not required, and this position.
Note that the client is not considering visa candidates at this time.
• Will be responsible for evaluating key financial processes, and systems capabilities, and identifying and leading transformational projects.
• Will work in partnership with Finance and Global Shared Services teams to optimize business processes.
• Partner with internal business leaders, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify information and process requirements, gaps in existing capabilities, define opportunities to build systems based on SAP FICO, New GL, Business Planning and Consolidations, Business Objects, Teradata, SAP Treasury and Expense Management.
• Drive functional requirements for financial and financial reporting systems for global teams.
• Ensure scheduled milestones are achieved to ensure project/program objectives are addressed in a timely manner.
• Have in-depth knowledge of the principles and practices for planning, managing, and implementing functional process reviews and applications development projects/programs.
• B.S. degree in Finance/Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related experience is preferred.
• Conversant with accounting and financial standards, and consumer packaged goods practices.
• Has managed financial resources to meet goals and multiple projects.
• An in-depth knowledge of finance/accounting with 7+ years’ experience in the design through deployment and support of such systems across multiple platforms.
• Systems experience including process design and development of large-scale ERP systems.
• Successfully developed and implemented process changes and applications in new computing architecture environments using new and emerging technologies.
• Must understand the month-end close process.
• Experience translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
• Experience designing business processes (finance/accounting projects).
• Substantial experience with SAP.
• Can provide thought leadership in the development of processes and technological proposals and designs.
• Consulting experience with a major consulting firm on finance/accounting projects.
• 3+ years’ successful project management and execution involving major development projects.
• Willing to relocate if not currently residing in the Harrisburg area.
• Occasional travel.