Question Unanswered: DB2 replication issue

I have followed the similar tutorial on the infocenter (IBM DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX and Windows Information Center). The initial replication successfully brought data to the target table, however the subsequent changes in the source table does not get replicated.

I checked the CD table and the changes are recorded there, so it seems that the capture program works, only the apply program does not work.

Any idea what the problem is?

Provided Answers: 11
    if the rows are present in capture cd tables : for capture and refresh all is working
    check if apply_qualifier/set is active in apply control tables
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Thanks a lot for your reply. However since I am a newbie in db2 replication, can you tell me how to check if the apply_qualifier/set is active?

Thanks a lot

Provided Answers: 11
    if newbie : reading the infocenter is good for you.(the doc is made for this) .. but many users still prefer spoon-feeding
    there is a chapter in infocenter :
    Step 5: Create a subscription set and a subscription-set member
    howto do this by interface or
    updating asn.subscription_set activate=1
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Thanks a lot for your help. It was set to 0. After manually changing it to 1, it works now.

Thanks a lot for your help...