help me for design manufacturing design database

Hello,

I'm new, recent softdev grad and I'm working on a project with a weird bussiness process, like this

manufacturing order can be from sales order and from the owner request

is it can be like this?

MO_from_sales_detail = [ idMOSALES,date,id_sales_detail]
    MO_from_owner = [idmoreq, idproduct, qty]

i have 2 request from different table..how to make the design for the manufacture process?

These problems need to be dealt with at the "application" level, meaning that you need to get a design spec to cover the details of what the business wants... This is not a problem that you can resolve using technology, you must first get a better problem specification.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    These problems need to be dealt with at the "application" level, meaning that you need to get a design spec to cover the details of what the business wants... This is not a problem that you can resolve using technology, you must first get a better problem specification.

-PatP
    so it is allowed to have a zero to many or zero to one realtion in an ERD / database ??

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas_vmon View Post
    so it is allowed to have a zero to many or zero to one realtion in an ERD / database ??
    That seems improbable. Until you get the problem specification corrected, there is no way to tell what the user wants/needs so there is no way to tell what the technical solution will be.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.