Unanswered: In the LAN can know how many computers installed MySQL via software or command line

In a LAN with multiple computers, a few machines installed MySQL you can use the script in cmd.exe (or any software) to know how many LAN computers are not installed MySQL?

Provided Answers: 54
    The answer is the always popular; It depends.

If the computers run Microsoft Windows and you have machine Administrator (or Domain Admin) privileges, this is easy to do using PowerShell.

If the computers are running Linix and you have root access to all of them, you can write a script that can check it. I would suggest using Perl, although you can use many tools for this job.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

I using Microsoft WindowXP. Could you tell me detail ?

Provided Answers: 54
    Yes, if you can explain in detail about what you have in terms of permissions and systems then I can explain in detail how to use them to solve your problem.

1. Are you a Domain Administrator?
    2. If you don't have an Active Directory Domain, do you have a login on each machine which is a member of that machine's Administrator group?
    3. Do you have one or more machines currently running PowerShell 3.0 or later? If not, can you get one or more machines upgraded to run PowerShell 3.0 or later?
    4. How many versions of MySQL are your machines running now? Can this be consolidated down to a single (current) version?

Let's start with these questions before we move on to the harder ones.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

The computer network of my company network using workgroup
    1. I'm admin but it's network workgroup
    2. Not Active Directory Domain
    3. Not machines currently running PowerShell 3.0 or later
    4. versions of MySQL are your machines running now 3.1 or 5.1