Unanswered: Migrating DB2 v8.2 to 9.5

Hi all,
    I am using a sms managed dbs which to be migrated to 10.1 for 32 bi. One i have migrated successfully. By taking full offline backup which is done usually in circular database. I restored that backup taken on v8 to 9.5. succeeded. Again took backup of 9.5 for 10.1. And finally restored successfully. upgraded successfully message got.
    same procedure i am doing with other two databases. it fails. what i am missing. second it gave error sql2519 "1224" return "N" like that. any clue.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqarali.memon View Post
    second it gave error sql2519 "1224" return "N" like that.
    For the other two databases, -1224 is returned when restoring v9.5 image into v10 env? Please provide db2diag.log (just for the restore that failed).

After rnd. I got the reason. syscatspace tablespace is created with managed by database. While i am using all the system managed tablespaces. However, I am using this command to create the database. Because I was using the automatic storage on
    ================
    CREATE DATABASE ISLBKG AUTOMATIC STORAGE YES ON 'C:\' DBPATH ON 'C:\' USING CODESET IBM-1252 TERRITORY US COLLATE USING SYSTEM PAGESIZE 4096;
    ===============
    this command creates tablespace like regular managed by database.
    Error was due to that.

Now 2nd question is
    ===============
    CREATE DATABASE ISLBKG AUTOMATIC STORAGE NO ON 'C:\' DBPATH ON 'C:\' USING CODESET IBM-1252 TERRITORY US COLLATE USING SYSTEM PAGESIZE 4096;
    =============
    this command creates syscatspace tablespace like regular managed by system.
    while restoring the db from backup image, systoolspace tablespace is created managed by database. backup image which is of 8.2 version, where this tablespace is managed by system. How can change this to managed by system?
    And Error is occurred
    SQL2519N The database was restored but the restored database was
    not migrated to the current release. Error "-1224" with tokens
    "*N" is returned.

Regards,
    Zulfiqar