Question Unanswered: Uninstall Oracle client.

I have an Oracle client installed on a windows machine. I need to uninstall it. I performed the install with win64_11gR2_client file. I now need to uninstall it, but it does not appear in the windows programs list. Also there appears to me no uninstall in the Oracle menu. How do I uninstall the Oracle client?

Provided Answers: 11
    Check to see if you have an Oracle Universal Installer anywhere in the programs menu. That is the tool Oracle uses to remove itself.

Still there?

Is it normal for the Oracle uninstall to still leave items in the Start Program menu? It also seems to have left the directory structure and a good deal of the files. I expected those to be gone as well.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdcjlw1 View Post
    Is it normal for the Oracle uninstall to still leave items in the Start Program menu? It also seems to have left the directory structure and a good deal of the files. I expected those to be gone as well.
    YES, & results will vary by version installed
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Provided Answers: 1
    If you have used the Oracle Universal Installer to remove the client software then you can safely delete any remaining files/folders/shortcuts.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.