Red face Unanswered: A particular record is not deleted & ddl opearion allowed

I am trying to delete one record table table, but not able to delete. It seems that operation is hanged and after waiting a long time, record does not deleted not an even any error raised. I am able to delete other rows as well but problem is with one single record.

If do any DDL operation the same thing happened.

I Checked table is in normal state and no FK- constraints & Check constraints exist for this.

Please help me to resolve my issue.

Provided Answers: 5
    What DB2 version and OS? What statement are you executing? What is the DDL for the table and its indexes? How many rows are in the table?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by hemantkumar View Post
    I am trying to delete one record table table, but not able to delete. It seems that operation is hanged and after waiting a long time, record does not deleted not an even any error raised. I am able to delete other rows as well but problem is with one single record.

If do any DDL operation the same thing happened.

I Checked table is in normal state and no FK- constraints & Check constraints exist for this.

Please help me to resolve my issue.
    What is the locktimeout?

not able to delete

Post the platform details. You are making exclusive connection or some other parallel connections are there.

Post db2diag output.

cheers

I am using DB2 9.7 and Solaris x86, There are only 30 rows, problem is with only one row. There is not any exclusive lock and no other application or user using this table.
    Last edited by hemantkumar; 09-26-13 at 11:25.