Thread: day and date

Unanswered: day and date

i need a quick response please, i know this is simple but cant figure it out... Im the owner of a transportation cab service and have over 121 passengers. each passenger is listed on the PassID table. which has 2 more fields which are "dayofweek", and "date", what im trying to do is this. lets say one passenger is name Nancy and she wants to ride every monday. i want to make the default value for Nancy to be every monday, plus update that day to current date. any suggestions.

txtSomeFieldName = Format(CDate(Date())-(Weekday(CDate(Date())))+2,"m/d/yy")

Which means it will display the current weeks Monday. Your post is confusing.Need to be Default and also show the current date? It's one or the other! It can have a default and you change it however, is this what you mean? You should NOT use Date as a field name since it is a reserved word in Access.

HTH

i figured it would be a bit confusing sorry. that code you gave me is if for just for monday or any day of the week, and also where do i store this code? Im so sorry HTH for the cufusion.

Provided Answers: 59
    HTH: hope that helps
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton