We are in search of a Senior Hyperion Essbase developer, and a Senior Hyperion Planning developer for a Fortune 50 client (not a consulting company). We have placed one Hyperion professional with this company and have been asked to find two more.
If you, or perhaps a colleague, are considering a long-term position with a company that offers several attractive features, which include a position from which you can comfortably retire, this one may be of interest:
• A competitive base salary plus $25,000 annual restricted stock awards
• A comprehensive relocation package that includes the sale of homes for home-owners (or covers lease penalty cost for early termination)
• Annual bonus payout that is real and very handsome
• Affordable housing in a country setting in which to enjoy raising a family, fishing, hunting, visiting historical sites, libraries, etc.
• Minimal travel requirements
Other requirements include experience interacting with users at various organizational levels to understand their business requirements, translating those into technical specifications, etc. on through the full life cycle development through implementation, training and support.
The successful candidate must also possess a solid finance/business background, strong knowledge in planning, forecasting, the accounting close process, ASO, BSO and fairly substantial experience with System 11.x. Note that this position is not for someone on the Hyperion EPM infrastructure side looking to move into the development side.
The client does offer sponsorship for qualified U.S. residents, but only EB-3 category, EB-2 category is not offered or negotiable.
What we have here is an unusual opportunity for an enhanced life style while continuing your technical career with a company offering a splendid opportunity for growth, stability, enhancement, and a comfortable retirement.