Unanswered: Need a help to disable multiple trigger on same table using for loop in db2

HI all, i faced a problem while disabling multiple trigger on same table. i write one procedure to disable trigger which take trigger name and table schema inputs. How we disable multiple trigger applied on same table using for loop in db2? please help me out in this issue asap.
    thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 5
    Which DB2 version and OS are you using? How are you "Disabling" the triggers?

Andy

i am using windows 7 and db2 express edition 10.5

i wrote one procedure which drop trigger for disabling and before dropping trigger it saves all triggers in one table. after that it drop triggers. and for enabling that table where all triggers are saved is used to create that trigger again.

Can you post the contents of the Stored Procedure and explain what problems you are having?

Andy

also, you may want to describe the actual intent of your process and why you feel you have to drop the triggers? My first inclination is that you should not be deactivating(dropping) the triggers as there is a business reason for them to be there. What happens if a transaction comes in while you have the triggers deactivated(DROPPED)?
    What I am trying to get across is that you are probably coming up with the wrong approach to solve a business process.