Unanswered: Load utility to Load Table from Table

Following is embedded in my UNIX script, and runs well till Load command starts then I get error. Any hint what is wrong? I am trying to Load join result from Select to a Temp Table using Load utility. This new Staging table is empty, hence using Load ductility to Load.

/* following is for select that is successful */
    DB20000I The SQL command completed successfully.

/*Error */
    LOAD FROM CR1 OF CURSOR MESSAGES /home/temp/logs.txt TEMPFILES PATH INSERT INTO Target_Table (col1,col2) NONRECOVERABLE

SQL0104N An unexpected token "INTO" was found following "INSERT". Expected tokens may include: "INSERT". SQLSTATE=42601

DECLARE CR1 CURSOR for
    SELECT s1.col1
    ,s1.col2

FROM Source_Table1 s

INNER JOIN

Ref_Table r
    ON r.col1 = s1.col1
    WHERE r.col3 = 'Y'

UNION

SELECT s1.col1
    ,s1.col2

FROM Source_Table1 s

INNER JOIN

Ref_Table r
    ON r.col1 = s1.col1
    WHERE r.col4 = 'Y'
    ;

LOAD FROM CR1 OF CURSOR
    MESSAGES ${WK_DIR}${WK_LOG_DIR}/logs.txt
    TEMPFILES PATH ${TEMP_FILE}
    INSERT INTO Target_Table (col1,col2)
    NONRECOVERABLE

;

Provided Answers: 18
    LOAD FROM CR1 OF CURSOR MESSAGES /home/temp/logs.txt TEMPFILES PATH INSERT INTO Target_Table (col1,col2) NONRECOVERABLE
    Your syntax is not valid, possibly due to the ${TEMP_FILE} variable being undefined in your script.

You can avoid such mistake by making your scripts more robust - preventing unitialized variables (using the features of whatever shell you are using). For example in Korn shell use either 'set -u' and/or testing for unitialised variables explicitly.

Culprit was incorrect TEMP FILES path name but error pointed to INSERT confused me. Now it is working like a charm. Thank you for pointing it out.