I have a query where I'm pulling all records from one table and only the matching data from 3 other tables. Each table has a person's ID number as the primary key. From table 1, I'm including the ID#, and the person's name. Each of the other three tables are looking at specific things that people have not completed, and lists which items are still incomplete. So for example, table #2 might have a row for person #0001 that says that Item "AA" is incomplete, then might have another row for person #0001 that says that Item "DD" is incomplete, too. Not every person is present in every table.

I have the query set to show only the Incomplete Item field from tables 2, 3, and 4. Let's say Person 0001 is missing "AA" from table 2, LL, MM, and NN from table 3, and XX from table 4. When I run the query, it displays like this:

0001...AA...LL...XX
0001...AA...MM...XX
0001...AA...NN...XX

Ideally, it would return this:
0001..AA
0001... ...LL
0001... ...MM
0001... ...NN
0001... ... ...XX
(with LL, MM, and NN displaying in the third column, and XX displaying in the fourth)

The final plan is to create a crosstab that would display:
0001...AA... ... ... ... ... ...LL...MM...NN... ... ... ... ... ... ...XX
0002... ...BB ... ... ... ... ... ... MM...NN ... ... ... ... ...WW..XX

Any suggestions on getting my data to display correctly? Or is there a better way to get from the setup that I have now to my final style?