Thread: Access Help

Unanswered: Access Help

Hello - new in using Access database. A brief background of my project: In a daily basis I would upload date, account balance, account number (Balance table) and rates (Rates table). Then I would run a query to calculate interest payment (Query Calculation). Then I will append this query to a new table (Balance-Int table). Now, I want to track the interest payment and attach it to a General Ledger account. The GL account has 2 parts: main and sub accounts. So, I created a sub-account table (SubAcc table) and linked it to the main account table (GL table). Now, I created a query from SubAcc table and Balance-Int table but whenever I pull out the date and corresponding information it would pull out 7 of the same records (ie. jan 1, 123456, jan 1, 123456...). Is there something that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. I know my database is from from ideal but gotta start from scratch. Thanks!

You can set Duplicate Values to NO by right clicking in your qry over where the Labels are shown and choose properties and then Unique Records.

HTH