Unanswered: Data Structure - Tables & Relationships - HELP

Hi Everyone, I'm in some need of real help.
    I'm struggling with how to structure my tables, forms, and relationships. I have a master list of companies in a table and I want to track their relationships to each other through the use of list boxes. My goal is to have 6 listboxes,
    one master listbox that is used to select the record and
    5 sub-listboxes (Distributors, Resellers, Manufacturer Reps, Customers, and Suppliers) each of which will source their data from the master list of companies and be dependent upon the master listbox.

The second part of my goal is I want to designate the relationship only once, so that if go into the record:
    A) Intel and select Asus as one of its Customer, and
    B) IngramMicro and select Asus and Intel as Suppliers
    And then go into view individual companies, selecting:
    1) Asus will show Intel as a Supplier and also show IngramMicro as a Distributor
    2) Intel will show Asus as a Customer and IngramMicro as a Distributor.
    3) IngramMicro will show both Intel and Asus as Suppliers.

Any suggestions on best practices for structuring tables and their relationship to each other?

In advance, I appreciate the help.

Kerala, India
    There are some very good examples of Relationship settings in Northwind.accdb sample database.

You will get lot of ideas from there. I suggest you better take a look at it before you plan your own Tables and relationships between them. (Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
    Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.

All responses are based on Access 2003/2007