Unanswered: Deletion by mistake of a report in Access

Hello I delete a report in Access bd. I wondered if it was possible to recover it.

Provided Answers: 59
    Of course you can recover your report......
    ...from your backup. If you haven't split the data ffom the user interface then import the report from the back up mdb/accdb

What? You dont have a backup?
    In which case then you need to re create the report...
    ...and learn hiw to sleep easy at night by taking regular backups andprove those backups are 'good'. Ie usable noncorrupted....
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    Of course you can recover your report......
    ...from your backup. If you haven't split the data ffom the user interface then import the report from the back up mdb/accdb

What? You dont have a backup?
    In which case then you need to re create the report...
    ...and learn hiw to sleep easy at night by taking regular backups andprove those backups are 'good'. Ie usable noncorrupted....
    The database is on a server that is its backup once a day. The report was created and deleted between backups, around 4 hours of labor. I wondered, if it was possible to find by other means, ex: is there a sort of buffer? Note that I still did'nt compact the DB.

Provided Answers: 59
    There may be some way of recovering the report by letting some third party analyse the db. However in my experience these services are fairly expensive and not always succesful. I doubt it will be worthwhile on a report even if it did take around 4 hours to create.
    Im not aware of any software that will recover this for you... doesn`t mean there isnt something out there just im not aware of any.

Whenever i do development work i always take copies prior to making changes.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thank, i'm resigned to start over, at least, it will be easier to do it the second time.