Unanswered: Display All Fields in Query

Dear All,

I would like to seek your help on database. Basically I would like to create a Document database like a attached sample.

Basically I have 8 Transmittal in 1 table and 4 Transmittal in 1 Table. In a query I combined both the tables (until this its working fine), but I am getting only 4 fields in my query since I got the reply for only 4 transmittal's.

I would like to see all the 8 fields in my query (i.e) display all data in my query.

And I had linked the query to my MDR Table. When I click the +sign details are displayed. I would like to display the All data (not the Blank cells) by default in this view.

Thanks in Advance
    R. Vadivelan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 14
    Use LEFT JOIN (or RIGHT JOIN) instead of INNER JOIN.
    Have a nice day!

Thanks for your reply. It works fine. I would like to ask further queries to you.

I had linked the Query with the Parent table. Now I would like to see a Identification in Parent table whether it contains any Child Link or Not.

For Ex
    Drawing No 1
    Transmittal 1
    Transmittal 2

Then I would like to see Drawing No 1 has 2 Child Links, or by at least Yes or No. (It Contains Yes otherwise No). I am asking since I want to Identify whether it is Issued or Not easily instead of going and search in other table.

Thanks and Regards
    R. Vadivelan