var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
OLO - Site Reliability Engineer (New York, NY))
This is a senior, hands-on technical role at an established technology startup with a strong DevOps orientation.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Keeping our hosted environment up and running 24/7
- Securing networks and servers to maintain PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider compliance
- Monitoring everything there is to monitor
- Performance tuning and capacity management
- Looking after Replication, Backups, and our Disaster Recovery environment.
- Configuration of DNS, firewalls, load balancers and server OS's.
- Automating as much of the above as possible so that you can sleep well at night.
Skills & Requirements:
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're passionate about technology
- You've at least 2 years of hands-on experience looking after a 24/7 web infrastructure
- You have a detailed understanding of networking, including firewalls, load balancing, VPN's, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP.
- You're obsessed with automation in your favorite scripting framework (e.g. Powershell, Python, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- You know your way around Windows Server 2012/2008R2 and IIS8/7.5 with your eyes closed.
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You're comfortable working with developers
It will also help if you have:
- Experience with any of: Amazon Web Services, VMWare, Linux, SQL Server, Couchbase, PCI compliance
- Any experience with build/release automation / continuous integration.
- B.Sc degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in ping-pong, foosball or beer-brewing
Please Apply Here.
OLO is an online food ordering platform. We provide online food ordering websites and mobile applications to large restaurant chains.
This is a full-time office position in South Street Seaport, New York City. Compensation packages include healthcare benefits and stock options.
Tags for this Thread