Help me build a database to change e-commerce

Hello All,

I'm very new to advanced database systems and want to bring my website idea to life. I just need to know what database would be best to use for this idea. I have years of experience with Excel and a good understanding of Microsoft Access.

My idea: A website that aggregate deals on certain niche shoes I find across the web (eBay, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Forums, etc.). I would ideally like to organize them by Brand, Style, Price, Location, and in some cases dynamic qualities like if they are eBay auction: time left or newly listed. I would like them to be organized similar to this website: Sole Collector Marketplace
    Where there are tabs on the left that can be clicked to refine results. For example, if a person is looking for a Nike Sneakers, in a size 9.5, under $150.

This is where I need your help!!!! I have all the info I need as far as products are concerned, what database should I use on the backend that could bring this to life and to the web? Please help point me in the correct direction. Any help counts and don't be afraid to be brutally honest.

...anyone?