var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: Sub Totals in Report
I am trying to add Order Totals in a database with a formula such as =sum([ExtendedPrice]) but this does not work ....can anyone tell me what I might be doing incorrectly?
- Open your Report in Design View.
- Select Group & Sort.
- Select OrderNumber for the Group.
- Select with Footer Section to display the Order Group Footer Section.
- Place your formula =sum([ExtendedPrice]) in the Order Group Footer Section. The formula will work in the Header Section also.
- Save the Report, Open it in normal view.
Subtotal will appear for different items under the same Order Number.
(Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.
All responses are based on Access 2003/2007
Sub Totals in Report
Thanks for the reply. I did that before and it worked. Thanks so much. My error was in not selecting the proper footer and grouping.