Remote Quality Assurance Analyst Position in Salem OR with the State Client
Job Title : Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Location : Salem , Oregon
Client : State of OR- DHS
Duration: 6 Months
Must be able to work onsite 1-2 days per week and telecommute 3-4 days per week.
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 4 years or equivalent experience coding in C, C++, Java. Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Familiar with NT, UNIX and Solaris environments. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Exceptional time-management skills, organizing and prioritizing day-to-day work load
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure that deadlines are met
· Excellent investigation and problem solving skills
· Ability to be flexible, creative, assertive and communicate effectively with programmers, support staff and management
· Ability to understand software specifications/requirements, determine acceptance criteria and develop tests accordingly
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Identify, document, and track software defects and inconsistencies found during testing
· Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results
· Motivated by quality achievement and proactive
· Experience with SubVersion (SVN) and Rally
· Ability to work independently and in a small group....