- Work as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consulting on concept feasibility.
- Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Integrate Akamai's Solutions including Dynamic Site Accelerator, Web Application Accelerator, Web Application Firewall, Global Traffic Manager, EdgeComputing for Java, Electronic Software Downloads, Download Manager and more.
- Partner with Business Support, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support.
- Accurately scope implementation timelines for integrations.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Review configurations with other Professional Service team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements.
- Occassional travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/MIS or relevant technical field experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of related professional work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years IT solution delivery experience, preferably within a consulting organization.
- Current or past Secret Security Clearance required.
- US citizenship required.