Normalization software

Hi guys,

I am new here and new of course in databases. I need to ask if there is any specific software that make normalization (UNF,1NF...etc) and ER Diagrams after I install all the requirements.

Please advice

In front of the computer
    Please re-phrase your question. It doesn't make sense to me as you've stated it.

There are packages that will allow you to create ER drawings. Some support a single notation (crow's foot, IDE1FX, etc.) and others support many. Some only manage the ERD, some will forward engineer an ERD diagram into a database, and a few will reverse engineer a diagram from an existing database. Many tools deal with a specific database engine, only a few will support many engines.

I don't know of any tool that has sufficient AI (Artificial Intelligence) to ask the questions needed in order to do normalization. This would be a fantastic Masters thesis project even if it was only partially complete (the problem itself is by definition both unbounded and NP complete).

In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

I have this moment the Smart Draw and just think if there is any way to put all the information (normalization, attributes). and then create me the ER.