Provided Answers: 4

Unanswered: Is 'BD v10.31' stable?

Is V10.31 good now? Is there any bug?

I did not upgrade from V9.42 to V10 because of known bugs.

Is it time to upgrade?

Provided Answers: 17
    It seems stable.

Some odd things are, when you run defrag the database increases by a few KB in size each time.

If you batch import jpg files into different image fields, the images ignore the resize settings you may have set.

Beyond that, I don't think I've noticed any other issues.

Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    It seems stable.

Some odd things are, when you run defrag the database increases by a few KB in size each time.

If you batch import jpg files into different image fields, the images ignore the resize settings you may have set.

Beyond that, I don't think I've noticed any other issues.

Regards
    James
    More or less stable but it has bugs.
    Attechment files will accept modification even though if you select not to save option after opening.
    In the network if you disconnect the server the connected clients will get errors instead of disconnection notification.
    If you try to attach file of more than 300mb the database will crash.
    Hope the next version will be more stable.Only brilliant knows when it would be!!!

Provided Answers: 4
    Thank you, wait a little longer then.

Provided Answers: 2
    I have been very hesitant in upgrading my license (purchased it in February 2013) for this reason. I do not use the really advanced stuff; instead, I am really attracted to the ability to hide/show folders which 'cleans' up the aesthetic appeal of my program. I hope that the issue with the 'For Each'... Next...' is corrected since this caused my program to run superfluously (bug was reported earlier this year).

Many thanks to to great folks that frequent this site and are so willing to assist those of us that are in need of guidance!
    Daryl G