Unanswered: select clob on hadr read only db

i've db2 v9.7 fixpack 5 with hadr stand by db.
    The stand by db is configured as read only mode .

when i try to select from table with clob column , some of the records getting error.
    I know the function ADMIN_IS_INLINED that return me if the value is INLINED or not.

To create a bypass of this problem , I've create a table with varchar column and now i wont to create a trigger on the table with the clob column , that using the function DMIN_IS_INLINED (when it return 0 , insert the record to the error table).
    But when i try to use the function in the trugger i allways getting error :

DB21034E The command was processed as an SQL statement because it was not a
    valid Command Line Processor command. During SQL processing it returned:
    SQL0171N The data type, length or value of the argument for the parameter in
    position "1" of routine "ADMIN_IS_INLINED" is incorrect. Parameter name: "".

i use it like this : if ADMIN_IS_INLINED(new.colname)=0 then ......

Can i do somethin for using this function in a trugger ?

Provided Answers: 11
    probably because :
    XML and large object (LOB) data must be inline to be successfully queried, otherwise an error is returned (SQL1773N Reason Code 3).
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified