Unanswered: invoice or purchase order

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of bdb of about about 6 months. I would like to know how you deal with concept of an invoice form or purchase order.
    I found not friendly m2m to choose a product or an item cause i'd like to choose how many of each i want and return to total in $ of each line and also in single field it take a long form and manually calc each total cause i didn't get any total from m2m row it's returns ''0'' at all time.

Thanks for helping

Martin

Provided Answers: 2
    Hi
    Just a quick reply at present but take a look at the "Inn Planer" example on the BD web site. You certainly should be able to make calculations on a M2M field like sum, quantity etc using the "Data" button in formula editor and "operations with M2M" selection in list.
    Regards
    David

thanks for your reply, I already saw the innplanner but the invoice type is not standard.

Provided Answers: 17
    Have a look at the attached file.
    This is just one way to approach it.

The idea behind this is you create your Purchase Order. Then you go to your Products folder and you click on a single item you want to order and you press the button “Select Item” to have that item added to your shopping cart.

You make more selections if you require more than one item on your PO.

Once you have selected all the items you wanted to order, you go to your PO, right click and Add Items. This will display a list of everything in the shopping cart.

Select all the items you added to have them inlcuided in the many to many relation file of your PO.

At this point you can how enter in directly onto the items listed on the many to many field how many of each item you want.

Once you do that, then total for the purchase order will be displayed at the bottom of the forum.

As I said, this is just one way to do it. If you go with this method, you should improve on it by having the shopping cart auto empty after each PO is created, and so on....

Regards
    James
    Attached Files Attached Files

thank alot James!

I'll take a look and gives you news.
    Thanks again