Unanswered: Copy data from multiple sheets in a workbook to one sheet in the master workbook- VBA

This is my problem and i hope I can get help with this.
    I have about 10-15 files in a Folder, here is the link to the folder "C:\Users\Gloria\Documents\Trade Data Capture". This folder also includes the Master workbook. Each workbook has 3 tabs "Inter-member Trades", "Client Trades" and "Trades with CBN". All the data I need to copy is in Column D of all the workbooks. The master file has one worksheet "Trade Data Master". Each Column from Col D to Col M represents the workbooks I want to copy data from individually.

Let me use an example of 3 of my workbooks.
    Workbook 1 is named "Wema"
    Workbook 2 is named "Keystone"
    Workbook 3 is named "ADH"
    not forgetting that each of the workbooks have the same number of tabs which is 3 with names Inter-member Trades", "Client Trades" and "Trades with CBN" all identical in the 3 tabs.

The master sheet in turn has a horizontal listing of "Inter-member Trades", "Client Trades" and "Trades with CBN" in one column while stretched across is "Wema", "Keystone" and "ADH"

What I want to do is use VBA to build a macro that will copy data from the workbooks and paste in the master file.
    To be exact, copy data from the "Wema" file and poast it in the "Wema" column of the Master sheet horizontally down.

I really hope that I have explained what I want properly, If I have not, kindly clarify. Need urgent help as I have been battling with this for over a week.

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    so is this a VB or VBA problem

if it is VBA is it an Excel problem or one of the other applications in the Office family?

personally I'd strongly recommend that you ditch the idea of using spreadsheets to store primary data. they are a great design paradigm to tinker about, try what if scenario's they are iffy to be the reference point for data. especially financial data.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton