Unanswered: Event doesn't work for pages on tab control

I created an (on click) event a page on tab control, however, it doesn't work. I also tried the on mouse down event.
    Any solution?

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    check the events are registered in the controls properties when in form design mode
    put breakpoints on the code and see if the code does break
    put breakponts on as many other events untill you are certain you understand which events fire off and when
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Richmond, Virginia USA
    Provided Answers: 19
    Do you have this posted elsewhere? I could swear I answered this, somewhere (I currently troll along in this and five other Access forums) yesterday! And in going into Word, I found that yesterday I had, indeed, accessed this little tutorial I post when the question comes up! Anyway:

The first thing to understand is that Tabbed Page Index is Zero-based, i.e. the first page has a value of 0, the second page has a value of 1, the third page has a value of 2, etc.

Secondly, you need to understand that the OnClick event of a Tabbed Page only fires when you click on the page itself, not the tab at the top of the page!

Lastly, you need to understand that the Tabbed Control change event fires anytime the Tabbed Pages change. But to base something on the change event, you have to identify the particular page that has focus.

Private Sub YourTabbedControlName_Change()
      Select Case YourTabbedControlName 
        Case 0  'First Page 
          'Code for Page 1 goes here
        Case 1  'Second page 
          'Code for Page 2 goes here
        Case 2   'Third page
          'Code for Page 3 goes here
      End Select
    End Sub

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007