Unanswered: Lock table-view forms column

I have a table-view form, i want my users not to be able to change the column field width and the column row height.
    But the users need do use the scroll bar because the large numbers of records.
    Also the users need to be able to click the column and records.

I hope someone can tel me how...

Provided Answers: 59
    deploy you applciation as a mde/accde not a mdb/accdb that way round users cannot change anythign as they cannot access the design elements. Im hoping you have split the db into a front end and a back end. the BE holds the data, the FE holds the user interface (forms, reports, queries and so on)
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thanks for the reply I have split my database, but now i want to convert my database to mde/accde and i get an error:

This error is usually associated with compiling a large database into an MDE file.* Because of the method used to compile the database, a considerable number of TableID references are created for each table.* The Access database engine can only create a maximum of 2048 open TableIDs at one time.* Exporting a database as an MDE potentially can exceed this limit if the database has a large number of objects (table, macro, form, report, etc).
    There is no accurate method to estimate the number of TableIDs the Access database engine uses during the process of compiling a database as an MDE.* However, each VBA module and each form uses one TableID, as a result, if the database has 500 forms, and each form's HasModule property is set to Yes, as many as 1,000 TableIDs are used.

I have only 23 table's with Primary ID's.
    So i dont know what Access is crying about.
    I have don it with a database that have been split and with a database that has not been split.

Do you know how to resolve this?

Debug > Compile

I have found te option to: Debug > Compile and there where ALOT of errors if go them out and now i can convert.

But now i have a question:
    When i want to add something to the database how do i convert it back or use another way to make adjustmets?

Provided Answers: 59
    keep your developemnt system (MDB & ACCDB separate from your deployed system (MDE/ACCDE)
    make changes to the MDB and deploy as MDE
    inlcude code in your front end that can automatically relink to the back end
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton