I deliver training and at the end of each training session the trainees are invited to submit feedback to a number of questions. The feed back is both numerical and by way of a stated comment.
I have made a table to capture this and now seek to get a query to 1: take all the numerical answers to each individual question and return an average value and 2: To group all the comments given ifor each question.

I can get an average using this:
SELECT DISTINCTROW T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date], Count(*) AS [Count Of T_PSWS_ENTRY], T_PSWS_ENTRY.TrainerNames, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Modules, Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q1_Value) AS [Avg Of Q1_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q2_Value) AS [Avg Of Q2_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q3_Value) AS [Avg Of Q3_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q4_Value) AS [Avg Of Q4_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q5_Value) AS [Avg Of Q5_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q6_Value) AS [Avg Of Q6_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q7_Value) AS [Avg Of Q7_Value]
FROM T_PSWS_ENTRY
WHERE (((T_PSWS_ENTRY.TraineeFullName) Is Null))
GROUP BY T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date], T_PSWS_ENTRY.TrainerNames, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Modules
HAVING (((T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date])=#12/9/2013#));

So I added more Columns to the query to capture the comments and the resulting SQL looks like this:
SELECT DISTINCTROW T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date], Count(*) AS [Count Of T_PSWS_ENTRY], T_PSWS_ENTRY.TrainerNames, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Modules, Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q1_Value) AS [Avg Of Q1_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q2_Value) AS [Avg Of Q2_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q3_Value) AS [Avg Of Q3_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q4_Value) AS [Avg Of Q4_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q5_Value) AS [Avg Of Q5_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q6_Value) AS [Avg Of Q6_Value], Avg(T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q7_Value) AS [Avg Of Q7_Value], T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q1_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q2_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q3_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q4_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q5_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q6_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q7_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q8_Comment
FROM T_PSWS_ENTRY
WHERE (((T_PSWS_ENTRY.TraineeFullName) Is Null))
GROUP BY T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date], T_PSWS_ENTRY.TrainerNames, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Modules, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q1_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q2_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q3_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q4_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q5_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q6_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q7_Comment, T_PSWS_ENTRY.Q8_Comment
HAVING (((T_PSWS_ENTRY.[Event Date])=#12/9/2013#));

However I now have lost the average numerical value as the request to include comments expands the table and the averages do not go over the entire group of answers.
Any Help would be appreciated.