Question Unanswered: Microsoft Access POS

I have it all made...well well enough for a version one deal. What I am looking for is how would one set up the following procedure:

\\clicks on image\\
    Product "adds 1 to cart"
    \\click on different image\\
    product2 is added to cart

etc.

Attached is the database. If you look at it I am sure you will figure it out if not let me know. (google drive link for thoes in the same place I am and dont want to make another account just to get the file: Redirecting...)

Also feel free to change things up a bit (or a lot) and attach here or upload a version to that google folder(put user name in file name pls)
    P.s. Yes they are girl scout cookies. Try not to drool over the keyboard too much
    Attached Files Attached Files

Question POS set up

I have "Version 1" created and working but just want to add some features to it.

One of which is when I click on the image (product) it updates and displays [product1]+1 (just the number not that exact phrase) each time I click.

Also I know that there is a much better way of having my entire database set up but I just can't quite figure it out. Any help would be great. Feel free to go in and change things around and do whatever. (If uploading to google add user name to filename so I can give credit where it is due)

I am adding a google link to a folder because I feel for those trying to do the same thing as I and cant find a example and don't want to go through and make yet another account. Google Link to MS Access CookiePOS

P.s. Yes I know they are Girl Scout Cookies...Try not to drool over the keyboard too much
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 59
    duplicate threads, both were flagged for moderation
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

And why is that?

because both posts were flagged for moderation, the moderation filter for whatever reason judged your post to require moderators approval.

Provided Answers: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by tristandoo View Post
    And why is that?
    We don't get much insight into how the moderation scanner tool works, we only see the threads that it determines need moderation.

I usually drool on my keyboard, but that's because I'm an old geek. It has nothing to do with Girl Scout Cookies.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Anyhow back to topic here. Feel free anyone to rip this thing apart and change things.

simply pace some code behind ech image control whi9hc adds one tot he releavnt value

eg in the image 0 on click event
    text26.value = text26.value + 1

I'd strongly recommend that yu give your controls more meanign full names than image0 or text26

your table design is arguably flawed.
    table and column names should not have spaces in, either uuse underscores to separate words or use CamelCase eg:-
    SavanahSmiles or savannah_smiles

normally I'd expect a table for products, then either table for sales a table for production, OR a sinlge tbale for stock movements and some form of identifier that indicates if the movement added to or reduced stock

nope Im not going to follow your thread posted in other forums. I have little enough time for this one. Its also bad etiquette to post the same problems to multiple forums. so I hope you get your answer from accessforums

BTW the simply place some code advice works.......
    now if you don't want to follow up on that, well again thats fine