Unanswered: Need Help Creating Database to Track Employee Training

I've been tracking employee training through an Excel spreadsheet, but it has gotten rather cumbersome with the number of employees and training modules that need to be tracked. I figured an Access database would be allow for a more streamlined method to keep track of all this information, but I only have a rudimentary understanding of Access. I've read multiple guides, but I'm still having trouble setting up a database to do what I want. I was hoping somebody could help me out here.

Data Sources
    1. List of employees
    2. List of core training modules
    3. List of self-assessment skills

Current Tables
    1. Employees (ID, first_name, last_name, email, location, training_key)
    2. Training Courses (training_key, training_name, training_summary, weighted_value)
    3. Self-Assessment (skill_id, skill_name, skill_description, weighted_value)

Requirements
    1. I want to create a form that will allow me to enter in each employee's identifying information, and enter either a 1 or a 0 for each core training module.
    2. I want to create a form that will allow me to update employee information once they have taken new training courses.
    3. I need a query that will allow me to see various total scores (total by course name, total by employee, total of all employees and all training combined). Ideally, I would like to be able to see improvements in this number over time (to be used for reporting purposes to show the increase in percentage over the previous reporting period)

I imagine the first two requirements aren't too difficult to implement, but I'm having a lot of trouble creating a form that will allow me to update information about multiple training for each single individual. I haven't even begun to tackle the score issue yet.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

Tables
    Employees
    - training key can not be used for each core training module. This table should only be used to record the employment details for each employee.

Self Assessment
    - Is this separate to Training Courses?

You will additional tables
    To record the results of the Training Courses and Skill Assessments. You will need to include a course date and skill date so that you will be able to produce a report for a reporting period.

For each training course will this be to record the result for one employee or will many employees attend the training course on the same date etc. ?

If you require further assistance please contact me at the email address below.