Survey programming partner wanted

I have no experience with programming at all. I own a dot com company and I am sick of it.

I have had an idea...a big idea...for a concept for a new business project. I have been thinking about it for years and I know I have something very special. Some of the best ideas are the simplest ones and this is what I specialize in. For this reason I need to be very discreet about my public explanations.

My ideal partner would: Be fascinated with statistics and surveys. Have a few hours a week at first and eventually be interested in this being your primary job. Once the project is complete there will only be minimal and occasional work to follow. You will never HAVE to work again. This has enormous revenue potential. Be willing to work on the project without payment until it creates revenue. May have read or have an interest in the book Freakonomics.

This is not a small is something that would eventually be world famous and likely one of the most important web projects ever created...remotely comparable to Wikipedia.

If you are interested, be prepared to communicate mostly by phone as typing is not a strong suit of mine.

Starting contact:
    Last edited by veggamattic; 01-07-14 at 13:12. Reason: Spelling