var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: Make a multiple query to build a table with some data summary
I have the following MYSQL tables:
type_calification (misses, delayes or attitude)
and I would like to build a summary table with the next information:
I don´t know how to build this table with multiple queries. Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot!
I'd imagine you can achieve this in one query with multiple subqueries.
- Are misses, delays, attitudes supposed to be a count of each type of calification?
- Is this a summary of califications for one class only?
- Is "class" an ID, string, enum?
- Where does the exam information come from?
- And... what is a calification?!
Last edited by taybagger; 01-18-14 at 11:19.
Tags for this Thread