Unanswered: How to collect DB2 counters values?

I am designing a java application for that i want to collect all Database counters values. Till now i did it for MySQL, SQL Server, postgreSQL. All the above have seperate query to view its performance counters value like "SHOW GLOBAL STATUS" in MySQL. If any one know tell me, whats the query used to collect this.

Provided Answers: 11
    there are many counters that can be retrieved
    look at infocenter and look for sysibmadm administrative views, and monreports and other to collect all kind of statistics
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

@przytula_guy, thanks for your valuable reply. I am new to DB2. So can you tell any one query fully. Because, i dont know what you are speaking about. thats why, please do this favour for me.

Provided Answers: 11
    if new to db2, I would recommend reading first the doc about monitoring
    how can you monitor if you don't know what/how ?
    I can not provide the link as this is dependent on platform and version of db2 and not indicated
    I am against spoon feeding, for people that take no time to at least have a look at the doc
    you should at least try and if having problems with that, create a question to help..
    list tables for schema sysibmadm ..
    Supported built-in routines and views
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

oh thanks, you are correct. i will try, if i have any problem means i will post a question. Anyway thank you for your valuable feedback.