Unanswered: Taking long time to execute the commands

When ever i am executing any db2 commands in an instance it is taking long time to process where as on the same server with another instance it is working properly. Mean while observed that the process is having approximately 100% of cpu utilization during the process of execution. Kindly help in this issue...
    Last edited by Santosh Kenguva; 01-17-14 at 12:13.

Provided Answers: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Kenguva View Post
    When ever i am executing any db2 commands in an instance it is taking long time to process where as on the same server with another instance it is working properly. Mean while observed that the process is having approximately 100% of cpu utilization during the process of execution. Kindly help in this issue...
    You did not give enough information. See the Must Read before Posting.

Andy

Hi,
    The db2 version is 9.7,fixpack is 3,edition is ESE and Operating system is Linux( 5.4 Tikanga).
    An instance is newly created on the server which already contains instance. Now when executing any db2 command in the newly created instance it is taking very long time to give the output where as in the old instance db2 commnads are working properly.There is no error observed in the logs or during the process of command execution. So kinly help to resolve the issue..
    Thanks in advance..

Provided Answers: 5
    I still do not have enough information. The first instance could be hogging the server since it got to play with it long before the new instance (STMM). It could be a bug. You are 6 fixpacks behind what is current. Maybe applying the most recent FixPack will resolve the issue.