Provided Answers: 5

Unanswered: The object doen't contain the Automation object me

I have continuous form

Every time I use the right button to sort descending or ascending

The titled error message is prompted and then after clicking OK (the only option) the form will in fact sort

I have fully referenced any references to the word me with
    forms!formname

but I still get that error.

It does not cause any data loss or down time but it is aggravating and just not very professional - but I cannot track it down.
    Dale Houston, TX

Provided Answers: 19
    If, in the Form's Code Module, you type

me.

does IntelliSense bring up a list of appropriate Properties? If you move off of the line does it change to

Me.

If the answer is 'no' to the above, you could be missing a reference.

But my guess, since I can think of no relationship between Me and right-clicking then sorting, is that the Form is corrupted. If so, the first line of defense would be importing everything into a new, blank file.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Provided Answers: 5
    No missing references and I keep a fresh version all of the time for development - meaning new containers on a regular basis. It is not indicative to continuous forms - and I was using the me reference for things like me.requery but that is very acceptable code.

I cannot even ctrl break to the error location - I get an OK choice only. I even put on error resume next on the current and activate events

weird
    Dale Houston, TX

Provided Answers: 19
    It definitely comes under what I call Strange, Odd and Curious Behavior, and S/O/C/B usually translates into corruption, in one form or another.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007