Provided Answers: 2

Unanswered: Formatting of Numbers

I would like to format the numbers that are greater than one thousand with a comma (i.e., 5,876 and 24,886). I discovered how to do this for numerical fields using a format of 'math ###,#'. I would also like to do this for the fields contained within a Many-to-Many Relational Field but I cannot see any method to accomplish this. Does anyone know how I can format numbers in Many-to-Many Relational Field in this same fashion?
    Daryl G

Hi
    As far as I am aware the many to many field will take the format of the main form that the related field is based on. Did a quick check by formating a price field to euro money format on it's main form and looked at the same field in related field containing this price and it displayed same euro format.
    Regards
    David
    Ps Assuming all fields are numerical but likely a text field could be "massaged" with a script - not many things that can't be done with a script in BD.
    Last edited by tamcind; 01-25-14 at 21:47.

David,
    You are indeed correct! I failed to adjust one of the formats in the form I was currently working with AND that was the field that I was looking at on the Many-to-Many Relational Field. I went back and adjusted that Numerical Field and it was carrying the format that I was seeking.

You folks are great with your patience with me and my seemingly unending questions.
    Daryl G