Complete newbie need help

Hi all,

I hope im in the right place and you can help solve a problem for me?

I run a domestic cleaning business where we normally revisit customers 3, 6 , 9 or 12 months and I'm currently looking for a database, perferably of the shelf but will pay for the best solution if needs to be done bespoke.

The problem i have is that I cant find a database that will allow me to store the info i need and then use that info.

The database would need to store customers name, address, email, telephone etc, make and model of any appliances, a history of work carried out with dates, a comment section and be able to record when the customer wants me to call to book the next appointment.

This is fairly simple i know, but where im having trouble is that I want a system that will populate a task list when the relevant dates expire and send auto emails, I need the auto emails to send on 3 occasions, once when a booking is made to confirm the booking, a reminder 2 days before the appointment and another reminder when the relevant 3,6,9 or month date expires.

The database would also need to be searchable so when customers call to book I dont end up having duplicate records.

In essence, a record of all work completed, a task list for me to follow up leads and return work and auto communication based on dates within fields in the database.

I'm sure there is a program for this but I simply can find it, or know what I'm looking at 100%

any help appreciated, I have gone to an IT company who wanted 250 to give me the insightly app, which isnt fit for purpose and is cheaper if i just buy it myself direct, a little disillusioned with this as they tried to give me the impression they would set up bespoke for me, but now found its a free app they offered to download for me.....

any help really appreciated

ive had a look around today and this seems the closet i can find to what im looking for

if you know of anything similar, better or cheaper please let me know

http://www.yview.co.uk/

thank you

Last edited by gav_lewy; 02-01-14 at 19:29.