Thread: Query Help

Unanswered: Query Help

I currently have a query and report built but I'm looking to automate a little more. When running the query, currently the user is prompted to enter "District number" several times. Each time they enter this number the query runs and then they must run the report and save it to PDF. What I was wondering is if the query could be set up to just run for every unique "District Number."

Ideally I'm looking for to have the user simply run the query one time and it will create X number of PDF documents and e-mail them out to individual contacts.

Query Help

I currently have a query that feeds into a report that I would like to try to automate a little more.

The user is prompted to enter a "district number" each time they run "Query3." There are 19 unique "district number"s which are manually entered and then the report is generated, exported to PDF and eventually e-mail out to a specific person.

What I'm looking to accomplish is have the query can run multiple times based on it identifying the unique "district number" in the table and then run the report, save it and export it to PDF.

Is this is something that is possible for a pretty basic user of Access 2010?