Unanswered: Exporting Challange

Good Day,

I have have button on a form that exports, in csv format, a record from a query. The file name is pulled from different fields of the record. Example : "WO333 Jan 14 19,csv", this file is then saved to a folder on my computer.
    I,ve figured out how to setup and email a record, using different fields for the TO, subject, content data, etc. What I need to do is send an email, with the above generated attachment all in one step with out having to manually attaching the file to the email.

In summary,

User hits the export button -> generate record data, save as csv
    User hits the Email button, gets email address from same record, attaches export file and emails to email address.

I need to make this as user friendly as possible, One step deal for a novice user.

Ideas?

Dan

Provided Answers: 2
    Hello
    Not really used attachments in BD but it should be possible to do what want.
    There are actions to work with attachments and records in script editor and the email design editer has options for including attactments in email.
    Having said that I tried some of these actions (attach file) and could not get a result but it might be my incorrect syntax
    Actually does any member has experience with above? As is often the case the manual could be more detailed for some actions. It mentions "special commands" in "attach files to record" but only mentions "replace_by_date".
    May be a kind member might create a simple example file if they have a handle on these 4 actions - with new thread if neccessary.
    Regards
    David

I,ve tried to attach a basic xxxx.csv (which I know is valid) file to an email using the "Send a Email" option in Brilliant, but for some reason outlook will not send it as a .csv file, it sends out as an attachment but shows up as an invalid file type when oping on ipad

Provided Answers: 2
    Hello Dan
    Just out of interest what happens if you change file extension to txt instead of csv (still same data).
    While I have not needed to do this yet, I would like to follow the progress on this request as it may something needed in future. Possible others have mastered this aspect of BD but if not will try experimenting.
    Regards
    David