Exclamation Unanswered: Run Time Error 9; Subscript out of range

I am begging anyone out there for help. Situation: I purchased Brilliant years ago and built a very crude customer data base for my small business. When I say crude, I mean crude. I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous.
    A week ago when I tried to open the program and start working, the database would not open. I eventually went to the previous week's back up and it opened. Yesterday morning the same thing happened again, however this time I cannot open anything. I get the error shown here in the subject line. I am totally stuck - no idea what to do. I tried looking up that error on Brilliant's site with no luck. I tried sending them an email with no response so far. I have copied onto a portable drive the last 7 backups that I cannot get into and can upload one of them if someone can help. This is a critical situation for me and I don't know where to turn. I am running Brilliant Database 7.0 Professional.

Does anyone have any ideas at all?? I am really desperate. None of the last week's backups will open - the same error message and then the product just closes down. Please???

Provided Answers: 17
    Can you please post your database so we can take a look.

Regards
    James

Zip of file

I've attached a zip of the last file - there are six more like it with the six previous days - none will open. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello.
    I'm sorry to say that there's no way into that file for me. It's most certainly damaged badly.

Can you check the PC that was running the database for a file ending in ~1 or any ~ number. This ~ file will be where you had your database stored, ..IF.. you had Brilliant Database set to create a backup copy of a database on open.

If you have one of these files, chances are that will open.

Regards
    James

Thanks

I sure appreciate you taking a look for me. My heart is sinking though since you cannot find a way into the file. I did not change any of the settings as far as making a backup on entering the program, but I cannot find a bbd file anywhere that will open, with the exception of one from 2011 when I changed computers. I guess I am sunk. Really don't know what to do, but thank you again for trying to help.

Hi momatx,

It's the same here. Try contacting Mikael. Maybe, he can help

Thanks

Ernie

Thanks mcmichael for trying. I appreciate it. I have found a usable copy of the database from November, 2013 which I am in the process of rebuilding from that point forward. I do have a question though, the name of this database is something like ~5~1~dmnew..... Will that remain the name from this point out? Is there a way to change the name? As I said earlier, I have very little knowledge on all this stuff, just enough to be dangerous.

Hello.
    Yes, you can freely rename the database to anything you like.

Regards
    James