Question Unanswered: How to remove duplicate records from query?

Hi everyone,
    I have this small database, I would like to have your support to setup this query "QryResults" in order to remove the duplicate records, I can't find a way to get shown only true records, for some reason I'm getting duplicate rows and fake values, the query is calculating operations from two different queries and a table, I can't find a better way to express my question, I appreciate in advance.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

With all due respect, any questions about my question? please, this database will help me a lot in my job operations, if I was not clear enough with my question, please let me know about it, thanks in advance!

Provided Answers: 59
    so where is the fault?
    why are you getting duplicate values, well its almost certainly going to be in the join
    perhaps if you could explain what it is you expect either in simple english or a workjed example using the data you've already supplied

right now you problem definition is very vague
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Hi Healdem, thanks for the reply,
    I have 3 sources of information
    1.- 'TblOpenOrders'
    This table shows the sales orders I have to complete, there is a column stating 'Qty Order Sum' for each item number.
    2.- 'TblPcsPerCase'
    This table shows the previously defined pcs per case for each item number, each item number will always have the same qty per case.
    3.- 'TblCasesPicked'
    This table shows the cases shipped for each sales order.

My goal is to have a query showing information from 3 different tables, but doing the right operations, so far is giving me some other values instead of only one, correct result.

Thanks!