What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We employ more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
We are searching for the best candidates for the position of:
Middleware Architect (SOA/Webmethods)
Location: Cracow; nr ref: 1918605
The Middleware Architect will be reporting into the Integration Competency Center (ICC) and is responsible for building and implementing strategic solutions to enable the reliable flow of information between across different enterprise applications & ERP systems. The ICC Architect serves as the solution architect and technical expert, responsible for architecting middleware solutions based on SOA standards, using middleware technologies such as ORACLE SOA Suite, Webmethods, and Informatica.
• Architect middleware solutions based on SOA and GEHC technology stack.
• Translates business requirements into technical use cases
• Provide technical leadership to the program teams for middleware integration scope items.
• Identifies and implements opportunities to optimize existing architecture stack
• Applies design concepts and performs specification and design activities using structured methodologies Solution Architecture and Design
• Responsible for project deliverables such as Architecture diagrams, Design documents as per the GEHC IT standards
• Participate in high level, detailed design activities, guide development teams.
• Coordinates and facilitates the architecture and design sessions
• Works closely with business and technical teams on the program from initial analysis through implementation and smooth transition to production support teams
• Understands and ensures adherence to the Integration and SOA Development Lifecycles Executes system enhancements while adhering to appropriate processes
• Understand, follow and practice the ICC Governance standards, processes and help program teams to implement the same through the technical solutions.
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of IT experience with 3+ years in ORACLE SOA or Webmethods design, development activities
• Experience with process quality methodology
• Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
• Experience with complex data modelling methodologies and tools
• Experience with two or more database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience with one or more complex ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.)
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Drive to lean new technology and build in-depth expertise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
• Green Belt certified
• Experience in the Healthcare industry
• Lean experience
Please be advised that the role is required to work on site in IT Centre of Excellence in Cracow Poland.