Unanswered: Force Unicode on Data Transfer utility for iSeries AS400 for TSV tab delimited files

I am using Data Transfer utility for IBM i in order to create TSV files from my AS400s and then import them to my SQl Server Data Warehouse.

Following this: SO Question about SSIS encoding script i want to stop using conversion in SSIS task and have the data ready from the source.

I have tried using vatious codepages in TSV creation (1200 etc.) but 1208 only does the trick in half: It creates UTF8 which then i have to convert to unicode as shown in the other question.

What CCSID i have to use to get unicode from the start?

Utility Screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snap1.jpg  

I had similar problems importing data from AS400 db to SQL Server using the SSIS method. There a number of workarounds available to deal with Unicode. I creeated some notes here - SQL Server Import Data from DB2 AS400 iSeries - SQL Server DBA

Hopefully the workarounds are useful ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Vamvas View Post
    I had similar problems importing data from AS400 db to SQL Server using the SSIS method. There a number of workarounds available to deal with Unicode. I creeated some notes here - SQL Server Import Data from DB2 AS400 iSeries - SQL Server DBA

Hopefully the workarounds are useful ,
    I am describing exactly the first workround, using bulk insert..I have no problem with using this i just want my data to be unicode from the beggining and not utf-8..