Question Unanswered: total noob; maximum form option entry of four

Hi there, im gonna start right off by apologizing for starting my first post with a question. But due to a serious lack of time I must.

The issue simply put:

1. There is a form (not working, but can be seen here: http://bit.ly/1mkg25z) where a maximum of FOUR people can select a week.

2. User selects a RADIOBUTTON (week) where he/she wishes to enroll in

3a. if available the second form is automatically displayed for the user to fill in personal data

3b. if NOT available, user is prompted a message telling him/her that the week selected is full -> please select other week

If it is easier there is a slight variation possible in 3b. -> Dont tell the user anything BUT fade the ENTIRE WEEK / RADIO BUTTON CHOICE when the maximum of 4 has been reached.I was told that i need to get the data sent to a database...

I have no idea where to start. I presume its no rocketscience but im clueless and
    Any advice or guidance is welcome. Just shine your light on this please.

Who can help me into the right direction?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ramsz; 02-15-14 at 23:54.

Provided Answers: 10
    Do you have any specific questions?

Also, unsure how this relates to MySQL...
    George
    Home | Blog

Provided Answers: 59
    erm it doesn't, its really a PHP/front end question, although I guess you could put some constraint on the table to limit it to 4 rows. however thats a hard stop, far better to build this logic intot he from end
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton