Unanswered: Problem Setting Control Source

I have the following code which set the control source and loads the correct document if an xlsx

Me.sfrWebReportPage.ControlSource = "=(""\\PKNAS01\ES_Parking$\DBDocumentation\Documen tation\" & Me.Selection.Value & ".xlsx"")"

Now I use a Dlookup which lookups up the correct file extention which is stored in a table, and is shown on the form in a text box.

I need the controlsource to include both the me.selection.value and me.extlookup.value but cannot get it to work.

Me.sfrWebReportPage.ControlSource = "=(""\\PKNAS01\ES_Parking$\DBDocumentation\Documen tation\" & Me.Selection.Value & me.extlookup.value)"

Any idea would be helpful

Thank you

Provided Answers: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by pjawynn View Post
    Now I use a Dlookup which lookups up the correct file extention which is stored in a table, and is shown on the form in a text box.

I need the controlsource to include both the me.selection.value and me.extlookup.value but cannot get it to work.

Me.sfrWebReportPage.ControlSource = "=(""\\PKNAS01\ES_Parking$\DBDocumentation\Documen tation\" & Me.Selection.Value & me.extlookup.value)"
    1. What's the code that involves the DLookUp() function and how to you assign the found value to the extlookup control?

2. Where in the code (in which event handler) do you assign the ControlSource property of sfrWebReportPage?

3. "cannot get it to work" does not help. What happens? Is there any error (if yes please supply the error code ans description)?
    Have a nice day!