This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Administration tasks for several Oracle databases.
• provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The implementation of replication, virtualization, and ETL tasks.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Oracle on Sun Solaris HP Unix at Version 11g.
Kornshell and SQL scripting.
Data warehousing and operational data stores.
ERwin data modeling tools.
Oracle administration tools.
Oracle Real Application Cluster.
Performance and tuning of Oracle database and applications.
BA/BS degree + 11 years of IT experience at various levels of Oracle DBA administration.
Excellent written and oral communications skills