Hello to the 'Stars of db forums'

Hi Stars of dbforums,

I have just signed up. I am mostly interested in PC data base soft wares.

I discovered this forum while trying to search for answers to remove an error message that pops while opening " Contact Wolf " a Contact Management Address Book Software.

After an upgrade, I had shifted Contact Wolf folder to another drive.

Error message reads:

ODBC Microsoft Access driver login Failed

K:\Address\....... is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is expelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

I hope this is a safe option for posting this issue. Please guide for a solution. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Shahid

Hi!
    Is K:\Address\... a valid path?
    Check out your ODBC connections... Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC)
    George
    Home | Blog

Thanks George. When you say, " is K:\ ... a valid path... yes this is the drive where I had shifted the contact wolf folder from C: after installing its upgrade. It contains the latest CWdb240.mdb file dated 25 Feb 2014 in a folder called 'contact wolf data base'.

For ODBC connections, I do reach till Data Sources (ODBC)..but there I get lost and stop; which tab to touch, where to go...probably, that is the help I need.

Shahid

I should have remembered that in my first mail...Yes 'Addresses folder' was deleted by me and now the path is: K:contact wolf professional\contact wolf database\CWdb 240.mdb But the installation is on drive C:

Shahid