1. 'update db cfg' on both standby and primary
2. 'deactivate db mydb' on standby
3. 'deactivate db mydb' on primary and force all user connections off
4. 'activate db mydb' on standby
5. 'activate db mydb' on primary
must be the same on both servers
I presume stop-start hadr is needed
this does not harm you implementation : just stop on both nodes - change param -start hadr
Best Regards, Guy Przytula
Database Software Consultant
Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
Information Server Datastage Certified http://www.infocura.be